Mix of amino acids, vitamins, minerals & trace elements
Oropharma Opti-Breed is a well-balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, Florastimul® and L-carnitine. This dietary supplement is administrated for good growth, optimal skeletal formation, good egg shell formation and perfect skin and feather structure. Opti-Breed supports general health and productivity and contains all the components your birds need for a good development. Adding Opti-Breed to your own eggfood blends ensures optimal breeding and growth. Florastimul® is a prebiotic, feed for good bacteria in the intestines. It supports the quality of the intestinal flora and ensures a good digestion. L-carnitine supports the growth of the chicks. L-carnitine also supports fat combustion, which results in greater availability of energy for physical exertion.
- The ideal dietary supplement for breeding
- Ideal for a good growth and an optimal development
- For a good eggshell formation and perfect feather structure
- 500 g (EAN5410340602218)
Calcium carbonate, Dextrose, Inulin, Sodium chloride
Calcium 19%, Phosphorus 0%, Sodium 0.12 %, Tryptophan 10 mg/kg
Vitamin A 325000 IU, Vitamin D3 36000 IU, Vitamin E 2000 mg, Vitamin K3 70 mg, Vitamin B1 170 mg, Vitamin B2 385 mg, Niacin 2000 mg, Calcium D-pantothenate 500 mg, Vitamin B6 145 mg, Vitamin B12 1 mg, Biotin 7 mg, Choline chloride 15000 mg, Folic acid 35 mg, Vitamin C 1250 mg, 3b503 Manganese 2500 mg, E4 Copper 250 mg, 3b605 Zinc 2300 mg, 3b201 Iodine 50 mg, E8 Selenium 5 mg, L-carnitine 10000 mg, 3.2.3 L-lysine 15000 mg, 3.3.1 L-threonine 9000 mg, 3c301 DL-methionine 6000 mg
2 even measuring spoons (= 8 g) per 100 g ORLUX eggfood.
1. During preparation for the breeding season (3 to 4 weeks before the first egg has been laid) and during the breeding season (from the hatching): add to the egg feed daily.
2. Outside the breeding season: add to the egg food twice a week.
Store in a cool dry place.